Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Day two and hanging on in there

Instructions from Mimi "Write a dating profile for one of your past finished projects"

Are you feeling blue?  Do you need cheering up?




I am seeking a companion.

I'm colourful and affectionate, my antecedents are noble. but I'm no good alone.  I am an excellent travel companion whatever the weather. I can be your arm candy (well substitute shoulders for arm), will keep you warm and cheer you up on a dull day, I seek a mutually beneficial partnership.  Without you I just hang around


Name - Color Affection
Age - 12 months
Origins - Countess Ablaze Dr Donegal
(slightly pretentious) Interests - Classical History



There - I said I would be perfect for you



But I can't promise I will not find other partners equally well matched... a coat perhaps or jacket...


xx




No comments: